Caribou Canyon Lodge
Caribou Canyon Lodge is a complete vacation log cabin in Branson MO with the following amenities:
• 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a loft, sleeps up to 10 (split plan w/master on 1 side, 2 bedrooms on other)
• 1550 square feet - plenty of room for everyone
• Master suite with king bed, Jacuzzi tub with separate shower
• Guest room with queen bed
• Guest room with 2 twin beds
• Sleeper sofa in living area
• Sleeper sofa in upstairs loft area
• Soaring vaulted ceiling and stone, wood burning fireplace in downstairs living area
• 5 flat screen LCD TV's with cable, & 5 dvd players
• Free high speed wireless Internet.
• Fully equipped kitchen, including a Crockpot
• Private 5 person hot tub on deck.
• BBQ grill on deck. The deck spans the entire back of the cabin
• Outdoor seating/dining on deck.
• Community pool available a long walk or short drive away.
• All linens (kitchen, bathroom, & bedroom) are provided along with plenty of extra blankets & pillows for cozying up.
• Washer & dryer provided in cabin. Iron & ironing board included.
• Hair dryers in each bathroom.
• Clock radio with CD player in each bedroom.
• We’ve even included a few extras such as games, puzzles, family friendly dvd’s, and Legos for the younger crowd.
The Golf course has been converted to a Disc Golf course. There are many golf courses to play in Branson.